I’ve been choosing my ONE WORD of the year for several years now and I am convinced that this practice has helped me fully align with the path and purpose that God has for me.
I always say that your ONE WORD chooses you, because as you tune out the noise, harness your intuition, and prayerfully consider what kind of year you will have, it will come to you and it will feel really clear why. You can learn how to choose your ONE WORD by reading my post about it.
The word I will use to describe how I will live and be this year is FULFILL.
What does FULFILL mean?
- Fulfill means to bring something to completion, conclusion, fruition, or reality
- Fulfill means to achieve, accomplish, or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted)
- Fulfill means to fully develop one’s potential to the fullest degree
- Fulfill means to perform or carry out (a task, duty, or role) as required, pledged, or expected.
- Fulfill means meet or expectations,
In Spanish, fulfill is translated as cumplir and realizar. Cumplir has to do with a promise. Realizar means to see a dream come true.
I like this thought by James Cameron: “There are many talented people who haven’t fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith.”
THIS YEAR I WILL…
“And blessed is she who believed that what was spoken to her by the Lord would be fulfilled.”
What is your ONE WORD this year? Why did you choose it? Here’s a fun challenge! Use Canva or another App to make a visual graphic to share it online, print, and display it in a visible space. You can also write a blog post like mine – and if you do, feel free to leave the URL below your comment, too!